Who are we? Mission, Goals, Values
The purpose of this module is to acclimate you with the overall
climate and initiatives of the School of Nursing at Johns
Hopkins University. We are all called to recognize and
demonstrate these qualities in our work and to be active
contributors to the School's purpose and reputation in our own environment.
MIssions, Goals, Values
The mission of the Johns Hopkins Univeristy School of
Nursing is to improve the health of individuals and diverse
locally and globally through leadership and excellence in
nursing education, research, practice, and service.
The academic rigor of our programs, the extraordinary
nursing schloarship of our faculty and our reputation for
shaping nursing graduates who are leaders in their profession, position us as one of the top nursing schools in the U.S.
Our strengths lie in the strategic creation of an environment that embodies our goals:
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing is a community
committed to sharing values of diversity and
inclusion in order to acheive and sustain excellence.
- We believe diversity is critical to attaining the best research, scholarship, teaching, healthcare, and service.
- We embrace diversity to enhance all of our activities and accomplish the mission of the school.
- We achieve excellence by attracting and retaining talented and diverse leaders, faculty, students, and staff.
- We commit to create an inclusive environment in which diverse opinions and beliefs are a part of and enrich our professional, educational, and personal expeirences.
- We recognize that the responsbility for diversity and inclusion lies with all of us.