Using your Microsoft Outlook e-mail client
- Simply open Outlook, click the FILE menu in the upper left-hand corner, and then click the "Automatic Replies" option
- Be sure to make note of the two tabs allowing you to customize a different message for senders Inside Hopkins versus senders from Outside Hopkins
Using your Microsoft Outlook Web Access (a web browser) from any computer or mobile device
- Open a web browser and go to mobile.johnshopkins.edu
- After logging in, click the small gear in the upper right-hand corner
- Choose "Set automatic replies"
- Set the appropriate message for internal and external senders accordingly